One of our favorites! The Maine blueberry pie! This dessert is filled with rich texture and naturally sweet flavor. With Maine's classic and sweet blueberries, as well as how they are freshly made daily from the local orchard, this is the most delicious dessert here! Blueberry Pie is unique to Maine, and just like our wild caught lobster, and now, we have offered it to ship overnight!
*Our blueberry pie is 9 inches in diameter.
1. Thaw for approximately 1 hour.
2. Remove all packing except the pie tin.
3. Place pie on foil lined cooking sheet.
4. Brush with milk and sprinkle with white sugar.
5. Bake 375 for about an hour or until crust is browned and bubbles are thick (time may vary)
Ingredients: blueberries, flour (wheat & malted barley flour, thiamine, monoitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, palm shortening, water, salt, vinegar, spices, (lemon, maltodextrin)